Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rossi: ?The problems are always the same?

Rossi:

Rossi: "The problems are always the same"

Marco Simoncelli, Andrea Dovizioso and Valentino Rossi now the ranking order of the Italian drivers to test is always the same. For Simoncelli third and sixth consecutive front row, fourth place for Dovizioso, second best result of the season after the third trial of Le Mans, for the 12th time as Rossi in Jerez: Only in Britain (13th) did worse.

SIMONCELLI: “I’M HAPPY, NOW I made ??the stupid”
in a turn effectively reduced to 30 minutes for rain, Super Sic scored three laps in the 1 “49, as Stoner and Dovizioso in less than one. “The front row satisfies me – is his comment – although, of course, I would be happier if I got the pole. Stoner’s time was within my reach, but it started to rain and we could not improve. At first, when we entered the track in some sections of the track you could see the droplets on the helmet you really believe that it was dry … When I had a good time I thought it was pointless to risk and I have not pulled. As in previous GP I feel fine, I’ll try to stay clear at the beginning: I think I’ll sleep peaceful, although there is always a bitch. But I induces sleep: in fact, I’d like to be in the stands to make some noise …. ”

Dovizioso: “THE PLAY IN FIVE EC”
Andrea is smiling: a good sign, knowing his character. “I am happy with fourth place – he explains – and only two tenths from the front row, but from the second row is not so detrimental, because the S. Donato (the first corner of Mugello, note) is quite far away. This morning I had some problems with the front, I was not fast in the middle of the curve: we changed the set up and we approached. I expect a tough race, with 5 riders in the same plane could be fought over the GP of the season, because we have done consistently very close times. We must see the temperature, because no one has shot this afternoon with the last rear, however, could be used in the race. ”

RED: “THE PROBLEMS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME”
It ‘pretty discouraged and demoralized Valentino Rossi, even though he always manages to find a way to joke and make fun. But it is clear that to 12th at Mugello is a great disappointment. “The problems we face – he stresses – are always the same: I have no feeling with the front, I lose time to corner entry. Certainly the conditions did not help us and we could win the seventh or eighth place, like this morning in free practice, but no more: at the moment this is our potential. It ‘obvious that at Mugello we expected to get better, but I have to drive too hard and the gap is always the same. The rear of GP11.1 works definitely better, and now Ducati is more stable output curve, but we are always in trouble with the front: in any case, I think it’s important to work on this bike in the future. Filippo Preziosi (Ducati Corse Technical Director, NDA) is trying to figure out what to do, try to solve these problems and also accelerate the development of 2012. Tomorrow morning in the warm up we will have a different configuration for more maneuverability, but it is clear that we are in trouble. “

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/YZuq-rH3CX1/Rossi+problems+always+same

Harald Bartol Darren Barton František Bartoš Günter Bartusch Eric Bataille

No comments:

Post a Comment